Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Art of Eating Life, The Life of Eating

I believe it is generous to say, I am a woman of many convictions in the world of food (and beyond). Primarily that our life, pleasure, and disease are all derived from what we stick in our intestinal system. i.e. cancers, diabetes, liver disease, pathologies and more important a long, healthy life are all derived from how our body is attacked or nourished by our foods.

Do we feed it or starve it while getting heavier and heavier? It's my work to bring local, seasonal food to the Pacific Northwest table, and beyond. Sustainable Foods. Foods of Sustenance. Low Glycemic, whenever possible. Flavorful, amazing food!

Please let me know at any time what you think, or if you have any cooking questions.  I have many secrets I believe will improve most domestic cooks and foodies ease in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment